Who is acceptable to subscribe?
1. Just an adult Person from the relevant Club/Team or touroperator (who handles for team/club)
2. After having made a subscription via Website You have to pay within 14 Days the relevant Costs.
3. After having payed the amount, is this a Confirmation of Participation to the Juliana Malden Cup.
4. Registration fees and accomodationcosts are not refundable.
Insurance of participants/Liabilities.
1. The Participants must be insured
2. The Organisation Juliana Malden Cup (TVGSPORTS) and the host-Clubs, are not responsible for Theft, Damage, Accidents, Injuries, Lost of, and other Calamities. Also not for the complete or partial Cancellation of the Tournament due to extreme Weatherconditions.
3. In the case of Hospital- or Medical Treatment, the relevant Person has to show his/her Insurance data on the Spot.
4. All Participants are required to have a Liability Insurance. This covers the Liability of the insured Person for Damage caused (both material and physical damage) to third Parties and their Property. Condition is, that there is no foul play. You are legally liable for the Damage caused by you. But it is important, that you know that this also applies to Damage caused by your children or your pets, and so on.
Guidance of the teams.
1. Participating teams must serve during the Tournament an adult (18 years or older) as a Team Leader.
2. This Person must be announced as such on the Scoresheet. He is responsible for the Behavior of his/her players during the Games and in and round the Accommodations and also (if applicable) on the accommodation of the Tournament associated Clubs.
Dispensation Players/Changingrooms only for to shower/How many Games (Sa.-Sun.).
1. Pro team there can only be used 3 Dispensationplayers. This includes reserves!
2. Each Group comes in Sportswear to the Sportsaccomodations. The Changingrooms will only be used for to shower.
3. Minimal 5 Games Sa.+Sun. per Group will be played.
4. The Tournament Organisation reserves the right to make Adjustments to the Format of the Tournament Schedule or the Amount of Games (for instance: at Cancellation from one Team or Teams).
Pictures, moving images and video
During the Tournament, matches and other events will be documented and photographed in the form of both still and moving images. You are hereby made aware that you, through your participation in the tournament, may be photographed or filmed in various contexts. The Tournament may use these images in their communication and marketing. Through your participation in the Juliana Malden Tournament, you hereby accept that the Juliana Malden Cup may use images of you in their marketing and Names and Pictures in Advertising.